Macildowie HR are partnering an organisation to source a Recruitment Coordinator to be based at their Head Office in Leicester. The organisation is expanding and you'd be joining at an exciting time! The role is based in Leicester and paying up to £23,000 plus benefits!
By capitalising on your HR (Recruitment) experience as well as your strong communication and organisational skills, you will help the team embed good recruitment practices and also continuously evolve and enhance the recruitment and selection processes.
This is a fantastic role for someone who wants to play a pivotal role in the busy Human Resources team, providing a recruitment service to help attract first-class talent and focus on retention.
To use your previous experience and knowledge to establish a recruitment strategy to help the business recruit the right people for the right roles. You will be professional at all times, working to support the hiring managers at various locations, always following recruitment law and best practice. Using your fantastic communications skills to build relationships and negotiate agreements with recruitment agencies and the confidence to control the recruitment levels and rotas.
Day to day recruitment administration will include offer letters, contracts and induction details, maintaining the HR database, referencing, write and maintain job descriptions, , screening CV's, supporting with interviewing and liaising with the wider HR team on all administration.
You will be fully trained on how to arrange for DBS checks and other qualifications and take on more responsibility to ensure your career is being pushed forward/
- Experience in a general HR role including at least 2 years' specialisation in recruitment
- Great communication skills in person, on the phone and on paper
- A commitment to providing outstanding customer service
- A real interest in understanding recruiters' needs and candidates' skills and potential
- The ability to take on projects
- The personality to build strong professional relationships, internally and externally
- To work well under pressure and in a fast paced environment
- A solid grasp of Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
If you are interested in this role and have the passion for recruitment then apply for this role!
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.