A well know and leading organisation with a Head Office in Warwickshire are looking for a commercial, innovative and dynamic Recruitment Manager to work in a partnership with HR and Learning & Development and to lead a recruitment team in a strategic role at an exciting time in the companies history! The company has gone through a large acquisition so we are looking for a customer focused highly experience Recruitment Manager to drive a team and support strategically in large scale change projects. The role is a 12 month interim contract to start in February and paying £50,000 - £60,000 + Benefits and based in Warwickshire.
Reporting into the highly experienced and commercial Head of L&D and Talent and working closely with the HR Business Partners and L&D Team to lead a team to Recruitment Advisors to support in end to end recruitment delivering recruitment excellence at all times. The key requirement for the role will be to manage an effective strategy to meet rapidly expanding and diverse business plans. Your remit will be broad and demanding and your commercial flair will allow you to quickly grasp new markets and capabilities.
Partnering with HR to deliver a first class service, planning high profile campaigns, provide future focused expertise and insight whilst ensuring a top candidate experience.
You will be able to demonstrate your track record of delivering exceptional talent within a best practice, blue chip, in-house recruitment environment using the full raft of methodologies and will have a strong understanding of the wider talent agenda.
You will be involved in creating robust succession plans, insightful Talent Pools, managing Graduate Recruitment and Development, designing appropriate assessment and selection techniques for all levels and continuing to evolve the Employer Brand. This is a strategic role and you will be an individual who can demonstrate commercial value and creativity through the whole cycle.
Some of the qualities you will need to be successful in this role are:
- Vision: Identifying long-term goals and aligning activities and people with strategic objectives.
- Managing people and the team: Managing individuals to ensure that they are productive,
- fulfilled and supported in their development, while the team works collaboratively to achieve its collective goals.
- Championing Change: Taking action to support and implement initiatives effectively.
- Teamwork and Cooperation: Working and cooperating with others toward common goals and developing and maintaining positive relationships with individuals outside their immediate team.
- Influencing and Persuading: Reaching mutually agreeable solutions, being prepared to influence and be influenced by others.
- Coaching and Developing Others: Advising, assisting, mentoring and providing feedback to others to encourage and inspire the development of work-related competencies and long-term career growth.
- Integrity: Upholding a high standard of ethics in everyday actions and behaviour.
- Effective Decision Making: Making good decisions and implementing them in a timely fashion.
- Driving for Results: Challenging the business and themselves to excel and achieve.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.