- Are you passionate about recruitment? Do you consider yourself an expert at spotting talent in the market? Are your stakeholders your advocate to the wider business?
If so, this may be the perfect role for you! I am looking to engage with talented recruiters (preferably with in house experience) about a permanent Recruitment Manager role based in Derby. Taking full ownership for the recruitment process you will work to deliver a commercially astute resourcing service to the business. Experience of volume and specialist recruitment is desired for this role, as a strong awareness of resource mapping and talent pool development.
The ideal candidate for the role will have experience of both reactive and proactive recruitment techniques. They will be an exceptional communicator, delivering strong brand advocacy to external candidates and their internal stake holders.
Working as part of the wider recruitment and HR team you will help with the design and scope of the business wide resourcing plan, acting as an expert of your business unit.
- Key responsibilities will include:
- Coaching and advising line managers/stakeholders on recruitment best practice
- Delivering outstanding talent pools to the business
- Managing the relationship with external providers, ensuring a strong partnership mentality
- Engaging on reactive recruitment activity
- Monitoring recruitment spend
- Analysing the best way to promote the business' brand and participating in this activity
- Desirable skills include:
- Previous experience of direct sourcing techniques
- Knowledge of ATS (implementation and using)
- Coaching experience
- Communications skills: must be able to influence, guide and engage with internal and external stakeholders
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.