*** HR Recruitment Officer - Derbyshire - £19,000 - £22,000 ***
An exciting opportunity has risen for a HR Recruitment Officer a fast paced and growing retailer. Looking for a Recruitment professional with previous experience in Recruitment who is confident in assisting the Internal recruiters and the wider people strategy. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is immediately available and wants to hit the ground running. Based in Derbyshire, this role is initially for 6 months with the opportunity to go on longer.
- High volume recruitment
- general recruitment administration
- Help with candidate experience, building your own personal brand in the market
- end to end recruitment
- screening candidates
- offer letters and support with onboarding procedures
- Recruitment experience either in a sole recruitment role or a HR role with a recruitment bias
- Excellent communication skills
- The personality to build strong professional relationships, internally and externally
- To work well under pressure and in a fast paced environment
- Ready to help out when needed!
If you're interested in this role, please apply directly to this advert or email me your CV
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.