Macildowie are currently recruiting for an experienced Red Prairie Project Manager to join them on a 6 month contract to implement the system into a new site start up. The Project Manager will be responsible for the design, operational setup and trouble shooting of the system within a brand new site in the Northamptonshire area. Within the project the successful candidate will be responsible coordinating the implementation of the system for go live by October 2017. Due to the nature of the project, you will be immediately available and able to start as soon as possible.
- You will have the responsibility of designing and executing test scripts, managing any issues as they arise.
- Responsibility for designing the system with Red Prairie to ensure it has full functionality for the site.
- Working with the Directors and Project Managers regarding any features that they may be missing.
- Ensuring the project is completed by agreed deadlines.
- Assisting with the go live on site, ensuring that any issues that arise are solved quickly and don't cause issues for the end customer.
- Proven experience of implementing Red Prairie is essential.
- You will ideally be Prince 2, or equivalent, qualified.
- You will be able to hit the ground running and work on your own initiative.
- You will be very organised and have the ability to juggle a number of project work streams at one time.
- You must be able to travel within the East Midlands especially between Peterborough and Northampton. Â
The role will initially be 5 days a week but flexibility is available if needed. The role is available on either a day rate or contract basis
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.