Macildowie HR are working with a nationwide award winning organisation currently as they look to bring a new Regional Trainer on board to support the planning, delivery and administration of training for all employees as part of a Training Team. The role is based in Leicestershire, covering Loughborough, Market Harborough and Peterborough. Offering a salary between £20,000-£25,000 plus car or car allowance.
You will be responsible for managing a caseload of Health & Social Care candidates and supporting candidates to achieve awards within the required timeframe. The role involves travelling across a designated region, visiting carers and delivering training within their placement on a one to one or small group basis.
Reporting into the National Training Manager, you will be confident in designing, developing and delivering management and leadership development solutions, identifying strengths and gaps and embedding skills and behaviours. Whilst building relationships and engaging with relevant stakeholders, you will analyse results to deliver new training to ensure you deliver solutions whilst ensuring you demonstrate appropriate ROI.
From the offset, you will identify and manage with external training providers, having excellent communications and relationship building skills to ensure you work in a partnering approach.
Partnering the leadership teams within the business you will lead on key strategic projects with the wider teams to improve learning and development across the business.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience in the full training life-cycle
- You will have experience developing managers up to and including senior managers
- Up to date experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- A good influencer
- D32/33, A1 or QCF Assessor qualification or be prepared to undertake Assessor qualification.
- Confidence and ability to delver training to individuals and groups
- Ability to assess individual performance and give constructive non-judgmental feedback
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Commitment to the delivery of high quality care
- Willingness to continually develop own practice
It is essential that you have a driving license and access to a car as this is a regional role and travel will be involved with occasional over night stays.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.