I have had an exciting role go live, to work for a fantastic financial services business based in Coventry as a Regulatory Reporting Senior Accountant.
Despite being a technical role, there is opportunity within the business to grow into different areas of the business, like a more commercial role if that is desirable.
In this role you'll focus in the preparation of regulatory returns which are submitted to our Regulators, the Bank of England (BoE), the Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA), The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the European Banking Authority (EBA), on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
This is a high profile area and is a key activity within the larger Finance team.
As a Regulatory Reporting Senior Accountant, you will:
- Cover a wide range of areas including Financial Reporting, Liquidity Reporting, Capital Reporting and Retail product specific reporting.
- You'll be responsible for the preparation of Financial Regulatory Reporting returns allocated to you ensuring high standards of accuracy and timeliness are maintained.
- You'll plan your own workload ensuring all tasks are covered and deadlines are met without risk of error or late submissions.
- Keep a close eye on the industry and keep abreast of new reporting requirements and amendments to existing reporting. In line with this you will ensure these are implemented within your allocated returns in a controlled, accurate and timely manner in accordance with our Regulatory Reporting Framework.
To be considered for this role, you must be:
- ACCA/ACA Qualified
- Competent in understanding the importance of Regulatory Reporting and risks associated with not meeting the Regulators expectations around quality and accuracy
- Competent on Excel and be able to produce well-structured spreadsheets that meet the Society's End User Computer policy.
Please apply for this position if you can see it being your next career challenge!
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.