This is a great opportunity for a very analytical graduate to join a well established company. The role will see you providing regular reporting to the sales team in terms of sales, margin, trading profit and other relevant KPI's.
The main purpose of the role is to support management information reporting system to ensure data integrity is maintained and to deliver ad hoc commercial and financial analysis for the business to investigate brand performance and margin issues.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide sales reporting data to the sales team in respect of customer ledger performance for sales, margin and trading profit.
- Provide category reporting to the sales and commercial teams against targets and budgets for sales and trading profit.
- Support the business strategy and drive performance through reporting performance against targets, budgets as well as KPIs.
- Ensure accuracy of data in the key reporting tools by ensuring accurate hierarchies and customer mapping is maintained.
- Support the sales and commercial business partner in providing ad hoc reporting to the business to drive performance.
- Build and maintain relationships with key business stakeholders including sales and commercial team.
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT AFTER IN SUCCESFUL CANDIDATE
- Understand the multiple systems used in the role.
- Ability to plan around key reporting timelines and manage own time towards deadlines.
- Performing regular and timely reporting to the sales and commercial team
- Ability to prioritise of work load with support of the line manager
- Suggest improvements to existing reports as well as identification of other reporting opportunities
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.