Macildowie are currently working with a leading Milton Keynes based retail business to recruit a Junior Reporting Analyst on a permanent basis. The business operate on an international scale however this role will focus solely on the UK operation.
This role will see you provide financial support to a head of division with a particular focus around the provision of timely and accurate data to senior stakeholder's to be presented at board level meetings.
* Month end consolidated reporting
* Weekly reporting
* Planning and controlling the year-end audit
* Production of Statutory accounts
* Improving systems and process
* Provide high quality and timely monthly management accounts
* Assisting in the consolidation of the annual forecasting and budgeting accounts working in conjunction with FP&A team to produce accurate and timely results.
* Responding to ad hoc tasks as requested by the UK Financial Controller wider senior finance team
This role is suited to a part-qualified ACCA or CIMA accountant actively pursuing their membership at the early stages, you do not need to be professionally familiar with all the above mentioned responsibilities however it would be preferable if you were of graduate calibre having covered the majority during your studies.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.