My client is looking for someone to join their small, busy team to help coordinate their resource planning to gain maximum efficiency from their workforce. You must be extremely organised and able to juggle and prioritise an ever changing workload, with varying levels of urgency. Confident, professional communication skills are essential as you will be dealing with people at all levels from the business. You will need to have advanced Excel skills to present and analyse complex information. This is a great opportunity for someone to join this exciting business - initially it will be a temporary role, but there could be permanent opportunities for the right candidate, with an excellent benefits package!
Duties to include:
- Maintain daily, weekly and monthly plans to ensure that staffing levels are adequate
- Coordinate staffing schedules
- Maintain holiday, sickness and leave of absence records
- Provide admin support for staff assessment days
- Create detailed reports for Department Managers
- Ensure strict compliance and confidentiality at all times
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.