Macildowie HR is recruiting for the following position:
Job Title: Resourcing Advisor Permanent
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Working hours: 35 hours per week
- To support our client in attracting, engaging and selecting the best people in the industry who are results driven, accountable and passionate. Assisting with the support delivery of the wider HR strategy by reducing cost and driving recognition of the company ethos and brand.
- Responsible for managing the end to end process for all recruitment campaigns within a specified area.
- Liaise with recruiting managers to discuss the specific requirements of the role and gain further details that are outside of the role specification brief i.e. detailed technical aspects of the role, department dynamics & culture.
- Act as resourcing expert for the businesses in the advising of available attract and selection methods and making recommendations.
- Manage assessment centres.
- Utilise CV searches (database, job boards, social media etc) to drive the attraction of candidates and support Employer Branding proposition.
- Shortlist all applications and conduct telephone interviews and testing where appropriate
- Liaise with stakeholders and internal and external contacts.
- Pro-actively develop and manage talent pipelines against key roles
- Drive the continuous professional development of self to ensure up to date and exceptional knowledge of best HR practice.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience required
- End to end recruitment management experience ideally from an in-house environment
- Experience of continuously improving attraction methods to be as cost effective as possible
- Sound knowledge of recruitment legislation and trends
- Experience of dealing with all level of management and of influencing and guiding their decisions and their actions
- Ability to work in a fast paced and demanding environment - managing own workload
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages (including Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Demonstrates confidence and resilience when dealing with challenge and overcoming obstacles within a constantly changing working environment.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.