This leading business continues to be an outstanding performer in their field and an organisation who have a maternity cover (12 months) to support the UK HR & Resourcing function. Working for the HR Director, and support from the wider HR team, this is a key role in supporting the business achieve its headcount goals through strategic sourcing and business partnering.
- Partner with hiring Managers at all levels to identify candidates with the right blend of skills, knowledge and behaviours.
- Manage communication with recruitment agencies or third parties, building strong and trusted relationships that help secure the best candidates.
- You will negotiate preferential rates and terms & conditions with suppliers and agencies.
- Monitor and manage recruitment budgets, providing updates and analysis as required
- Provide specialist input and expertise to interview and assessment panels, ensuring hiring decisions are robust and deliver great outcomes for the business.
- Work with colleagues to build and deliver a sourcing plan that leverages a wide scope of sourcing tools to pro-actively build high quality candidate pipelines and identify passive as well as active prospective candidates.
- Develop strong relationships with candidates placed within the business through effective networking.
- Guide managers and candidates through the selection process.
- Coach hiring Managers on best practice recruitment and selection methods around temporary/interim recruitment.
Candidates will need a minimum 3+ years Recruitment/resourcing experience. Our client is flexible on recruiters from an existing in-house background or agency recruiters who can evidence their stakeholder management and ability to source quickly without specific sector or discipline experience.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.