We are currently partnering with an excellent business that have a strong track record across multiple UK sites and multiple European / International locations. Supporting the Head of HR and liaising with the Comp/Bens leadership team this role has the responsibility for managing Compensation & Benefits day-to-day activity for the UK & European Region, as well as supporting on annual reward processes and ad hoc projects.
- Produce data for annual pay review & bonus plans, including analysis by department/role
- Support the implementation of reward projects
- Reviewing and providing guidance in the areas of reward, staff benefits, and salary structures
- To advise on policy issues arising from day to day management of the Reward strategy.
- Provide support to the Group Comp team for external benefits sourced by the group
- Benefits management across the UK team
- To ensure the benefits proposition is developed and implemented.
- To ensure the provision of accurate, timely and appropriate MI to support strategy development and decision-making.
- To undertake pay modelling, costs and analysis on all aspects of reward.
- Candidates need to be able to evidence their past and proven compensation and benefits experience within a commercial organisation including salary surveys, salary reviews, bonuses and management of benefits with strong numerical and analytical skills.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.