Macildowie HR is excited to be recruiting the following:
Job Title: Reward Analyst
Job Type: Permanent
Job Salary: £30-35k
This Strategic Analyst role is an amazing opportunity for someone to be more than just the numbers and the data they analyse.
Reporting to the Head of Organisational Change & Reward, you will be working closely with the HR Senior Team to both develop and implement a clear and simple reward strategy, to both attract and retain existing employees.
- Managing projects in line the organisation ethos and continually conducting pay and benefits benchmarking across the UK to ensure the most competitive packages are available, whilst maintaining market data annually and to participate in pay and benefits surveys, as appropriate.
- Ensure a clear Gender Pay Gap strategy and action plan is in place
- Proactively define our pay review strategy and track and report progress through the annual process, ensuring
Budgets are followed.
- Ensure market competitor analysis is carried out to attract and retain talent provide relevant advice to HR business partners and line managers
- Ensure all HR pay policy changes are communicated and consulted on, where appropriate
- Ensure compensation support is provided in terms of role sizing, grading and appropriate reward, in line with existing frameworks
If you have the below then do get in touch:
- A High level of experience in commission-based sales environments, performing salary reviews and surveys
- Good working knowledge of the tax implications and legal compliance requirements of reward, including salary
- Experience of creating and implementing HR & Reward policies and managing the change
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong numerical and advanced analytical and Excel skills
- Both a Self-starter and a Team Player who is happy to lead with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.