Macildowie HR are working with a Top 100 Global organisation in the Coventry area as they are looking for a temporary Reward Coordinator. This role is key for the business and ideally they want someone to start before December. This will be an ongoing position for 2-3 months offering £12-£15 per hour.
The organisation is present in over 60 countries and employs over 180,000 people worldwide. The business includes some of the best-known and respected companies in their sector, offering a range of high performance energy-saving products and solutions.
- Responsibility for the management of benefit schemes across the business
- Maintaining a strong working relationship with suppliers and internal customers of all levels within the business
- Co-ordinate and lead regular job evaluations
- Collating and calculating annual P11D's and PSA for benefit schemes
- Producing monthly management information reports for the business and HR colleagues
- Using reports and information to meet legal/business compliance standards
- Respond promptly to data requests with accurate information
- In conjunction with the wider HR community, develop HR policies and assist with the communication to the business
- Assisting with the promotion of the benefits offering to all employees
- Complete mail merges to communicate the annual salary review and bonus awards, distributing throughout the business
- Supporting internal and external audits by providing information requested
- Regularly research new providers and create business cases for change
The Ideal Candidate
This role requires someone who is forward thinking, someone who can look at the data and create a story. Process improvement will also be a part of this role as the business are undergoing major transformation and investing in their data capabilities.
Ideally the business are wanting someone who has experience within a reward function as this is a short assignment, you will need to understand relevant terminology and understand HR and MI processes.
If you are immediately available and have experience within a reward function please get in touch!
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.