Macildowie HR are working with a large and recognisable business in the Leicester area as they look for a Reward/Pensions Administrator to join them on a temporary basis for now offering £8-£11 per hour, initially for 6-8 weeks although for the right candidate this could turn in to a permanent position.
In this role you will be picking the whole pensions scheme and will be working with external providers and administrators to get a plan in place and then look at the processes involved. You will be sitting in the reward and benefit team and will report in to the Head of Reward meaning that you will get an incredible amount of exposure and further understanding in to the reward function.
- Responsibility for the management of benefit schemes across the business
- Maintaining a strong working relationship with suppliers and internal customers of all levels within the business
- Co-ordinate and lead regular job evaluations
- Collating and calculating annual P11D's and PSA for benefit schemes
- Producing monthly management information reports for the business and HR colleagues
- Using reports and information to meet legal/business compliance standards
- Respond promptly to data requests with accurate information
- In conjunction with the wider HR community, develop HR policies and assist with the communication to the business
- Assisting with the promotion of the benefits offering to all employees
- Complete mail merges to communicate the annual salary review and bonus awards, distributing throughout the business
- Supporting internal and external audits by providing information requested
- Regularly research new providers and create business cases for change
The Ideal Candidate
The type of person that they are looking for is a self starter, someone who is very proactive in their approach, wanting to get involved with the vibrant team and quite inquisitive! Admin skills are a necessity but experience within a reward function are not so but very much desirable!
Confidence is key in this role as the organisation is very large and they employ a lot of strong personalities.
If you are available for the next 8-12 weeks and can start on Monday please let me know!
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.