If you have experience of working in a sales administrator role this would a great opportunity for you to join one of the leading brands in this space. The role will see you working in a fast paced environment and part of a great team.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Ensure that the telephone is answered promptly in a professional and polite manner.
- Deal with customer's complaints promptly and take appropriate steps to prevent any further repercussions.
- To ensure all messages and information is taken accurately and passed onto the appropriate person
- Notify customers of any delivery amendments and make appropriate delivery arrangements
- To ensure the highest standards of housekeeping are maintained.
- Admin for customer orders to be progressed, ensuring accurate product specification and timely delivery of products according to customer specifications and timescales.
- Accurate and timely completion of customer and in house line forms including stock reservations, purchase orders, product data sheets. Obtaining relevant information as required.
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT AFTER IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Previous experience in a sales administration role
- Basic knowledge of MS Office including Word/Excel/Outlook
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and achieve deadlines and objectives
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to prioritise and organise workload to ensure targets are met
- Accuracy and attention detail
- Numeracy skills
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.