Macildowie are currently recruiting for a Sales Administrator on a permanent basis, for a marlet leading manufacturing business. The Sales Administrator will report directly to the Office Manager. You will provide a clear line of communication and support between the client and their customers, ensuring a strong professional business relationship is developed and maintained.
THE ROLE & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and understand our customer base and product data and foster strong and close business relationships with our customers, providing 100% customer satisfaction.
- Arranging product samples for existing and potential customers.
- Provide accurate information relating to customer product specifications to assist finance in the costing process.
- Preparing detailed quotations.
- Assisting with the creation of new accounts, working closely with the finance team.
- Collating and reviewing trading agreements.
- Maintaining and updating customer data to ensure all information stored on our systems is accurate and up to date.
- Attention to detail is an important part of the role, ensuring sales orders are processed onto the business systems and that invoicing is carried out in a timely and accurate manner.
- Monitor progress of sales orders with production and despatch to ensure that all deliveries are on time and in full and, to communicate any potential delays or shortages to the customer effectively.
- Attend daily production meetings, providing accurate information relating to customer orders or forecasts and to highlight any concerns or issues.
- Work with customer merchandisers to ensure accurate forecasts are supplied and sales against these are tracked, highlighting any issues to both our customers and internally.
- Attendance of customer visits when required.
- Providing informative and accurate product data to potential and current customers.
- Investigating and processing credit claims.
- Assisting in resolving all specific customer related queries to a high standard to ensure customer satisfaction.
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Have the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Background in manufacturing
- Good organisation and prioritisation skills
- Good interpersonal skills, able to build rapport
- Self motivated, proactive and hardworking
- Enthusiastic and positive with a 'can do' mentality
- Team player, helps others, flexible and adaptable
- Excellent IT skills - Word, Excel, Outlook and internet
- Excellent attention to detail
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.