Macildowie are recruiting for Sales Administrator on a 9 month fixed term contract. The client are an established company based in the East Midlands, specializing in the manufacture of a wide range of concrete products for the construction sector. We are seeking to recruit a Sales Administrator for our Commercial Team to support Core Sales.
THE ROLE & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Customer Order Processing
- Customer Order Inputting onto our internal IT systems
- Raising credit notes
- Resolving customer delivery issues
- Completing return product advice notes
- General admin and filing
- Monitor progress of sales orders with production and despatch to ensure that all deliveries are on time and in full and, to communicate any potential delays or shortages to the customer effectively.
- Attend daily production meetings, providing accurate information relating to customer orders or forecasts and to highlight any concerns or issues.
- Work with customer merchandisers to ensure accurate forecasts are supplied and sales against these are tracked, highlighting any issues to both our customers and internally.
- Attendance of customer visits when required.
- Providing informative and accurate product data to potential and current customers.
- Investigating and processing credit claims.
- Assisting in resolving all specific customer related queries to a high standard to ensure customer satisfaction.
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Excellent communication skills
- MS Office proficient
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good organisation and prioritisation skills
- Good interpersonal skills, able to build rapport
- Self motivated, proactive and hardworking
- Enthusiastic and positive with a 'can do' mentality
- Team player, helps others, flexible and adaptable
- Excellent IT skills - Word, Excel, Outlook and internet
- Excellent attention to detail
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.