A nationally recognised Automotive Administration business based in Dunstable, Bedfordshire are currently seeking Sales Advisors to join their highly successful team on a permanent basis. Due to a high volume of growth over the past calendar year, the head office in Dunstable are seeking four new Sales Advisors.
The primary function of the business's Sales Advisors is responding to incoming telephone enquiries generated by extensive marketing campaigns, acting with the honesty and integrity upon which the foundations of the company were built and has subsequently led to Market Leadership. The primary responsibilities of the role are;
- To maximise sales by the effective handling of customer enquiries using positive listening, questioning, influencing and negotiating techniques to best match customers requirements.
- To ensure that all incoming telephone calls are handled in a timely and professional manner to meet / exceed targets for levels of productivity and performance in the call centre.
- To develop a thorough understanding of our rules, services and processes along with a clear knowledge of our intranet sales system.
- To deliver quality customer service, by ensuring that customers needs are identified, met and exceeded wherever possible.
- To embrace change and adapt positively and professionally to changes within our systems and procedures.
- To ensure that all communication and training is fully understood and converted to enhance working practices, levels of customer service and productivity.
- To be a team player who uses initiative and actively contributes, participates, communicates and competes in the team environment.
- To display consistently excellent timekeeping and a flexible approach to working hours.
The successful candidate is likely to have an interest in sales, existing knowledge and experience of selling, negotiation and being in a call centre environment, articulate, professional and a resound knowledge of Customer Service. The Sales Advisor positions are Monday Friday, with occasional weekend work. The role has a base salary of Â£17,000PA, non-inclusive of commission and bonus payments (OTE are between Â£25,000 and Â£35,000 on average).
For more information please contact Sam Somerfield on 01908 669 274 or apply below.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.