Business Development/ Field Sales Manager required for our client that specialises in home furnishing products for a well known brand. The role will consist of working with local business across the North West of England to ensure they are promoting and installing the products in line with company guidelines and proceedures.
The ideal candidate MUST have experience in business sales development/management.
Key requirements for the role:
- Field Sales / Account Management exeperience
- Experience of selling fixtures to the building trade
- Strong commercial and numeric abilities
- Preferred graduate background, but not essential
- A full UK drivers licence
The main responsibilities inlcude:
- Working in the North West Territory (Manchester, Liverpool, North Wales, Cheshire)
- Arranging meetings with clients/businesses in the North West
- Build trust and long term relations with client base
- Building rapport and provide them with flexible communication availability
- Coach and support clients - recognise areas for improvement and implement them
For an opportunity to join this fantastic company, please forward your CV asap.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.