Macildowie Recruitment and Retention have partnered with a multi-national technology solutions company based in Leicestershire. Our client is looking to grow the Commercial and Sales team and are recruiting a number of Sales Executive roles to support the sales funnel and customer journey.
As a Sales Executive, you will be part of a successful team responsible for securing new business by presenting the company's value proposition to qualified business opportunities effectively and efficiently.
● Effectively self-generating your own opportunities with prospects by working with a 'hunter' mentality and developing relationships
● Cross-selling a full suite of products and services to deliver maximum value to customers
● Managing all areas of opportunity pipeline through the end to end sales process
● Customer contact and communication via phone and email
● Developing strong, valuable and long-lasting relationships with customers to drive customer loyalty and portfolio growth
● Effectively relationship manage your customers and provide excellent customer service when required. You will be responsible for building and managing the relationships in your portfolio as if running your own business
● Being accountable for your own performance - you must own your number, it is yours to achieve and exceed
● Working with your Manager to continue to improve your skills, knowledge and performance
● Maintain a strong relationship with your Sales Mentor and regularly engage with Sales Training content to improve your knowledge
The ideal candidate:
- Proven experience in a telesales/inside sales function
- A do and learn approach
- B2B and sales conversion experience
- Brilliant communication skills (can get the point across!) as pace is critical
- An approach that demonstrates a serial sharing of knowledge
- A passion for challenging the status quo and appetite for change
- A clear understanding that it's all about the quality of service
- A winning mind-set and a can do attitude, seeks a challenge and finds ways to be successful
- Holds themselves accountable against performance and target, ensures they do everything to hit a number
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.