Macildowie are working with a Surveying company based in Leicestershire who are looking to recruit a Sales Executive to support the commercial team. The main purpose of this role is to contact new and existing customers through outbound calling at critical times in their house buying, or selling journey. Introducing customers to our conveyancing services and securing their Instructions.
Your overall goal will be to convert and manage opportunities effectively to ensure you capture the instruction and identify additional opportunities under the supervision of your Team Supervisor.
- Outbound calling to prospective clients
- Inbound call taking for new and existing clients
- To complete a range of new business administrative tasks associated with Initial Welcome Calls, matter creation and issuing of initial documents efficiently, accurately and within specified timescales outlined in our Service Level Agreements
- Chase Starter forms and support clients with filling out the form correctly.
- Proactive Management of a pipeline of Enquiry cases to maximise the conversion of the enquiries into instructions and to ensure files are opened within agreed SLA timescales.
- Quote conversion - talking clients through the quotes
- Proactively liaising with clients, introducers, and agents to ensure that enquiries can progressed speedily to ensure conversion of the enquiry into an instruction
- Production of accurate comprehensive initial documentation for clients
- Chasing outstanding information required such as completed starter pack
- Ensuring that inbound calls are answered and appropriately dealt with within agreed SLA's
- Ensuring that outbound welcome calls are made on all new matters within agreed SLA's and recorded on the case file as evidence of the same.
- Ensuring that, as appropriate, all incoming post is categorised and logged to the associated case file within the agreed SLA's
- Identifying Opportunities to improve service delivery or win new business
- Effective at communicating - being able to articulate the features and benefits of our services clearly to secure the instruction
- Shows willingness to learn, whilst recognising limits of ability and when to seek advice
- Resilience - effectively work inbound and outbound data to ensure sales targets are achieved
- Highly organised - able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines / timescales
- Excellent customer service and communication (both verbally and in writing) skills
- Demonstrates the ability to ensure that customer needs are paramount, whilst recognising business need
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and committed
- A strong team player - understands the dynamics of working in a team and has the ability to support other team members
- Demonstrates excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficient mathematical skills
- Excellent IT skills, including experience of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.