Sales Ledger Clerk / Staffordshire / £16,000-£17,500 / Permanent
Macildowie are currently working with a company based in South Staffordshire looking to recruit a Sales Ledger Clerk.
The company has a fast paced environment and would require a quick learner to come in and hit the ground running.
This role is a permanent role and ideally will require an immediate start, although a notice period wouldn't rule you out.
- Accounts receivable - high volume processing experience.
- Highly organised
- Working to strict deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident in using Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Experience of Bank Reconciliations would be desirable
- Raising invoices on a daily basis
- Allocating monies received
- Preparation of daily banking schedules
- Creating and maintaining customer accounts on computerised system
- Maintaining Credit Note Register
- Managing returns from customers
- Produce and distribute monthly Customer Statement
- Produce and distribute Debt Management letters
- Produce Monthly Aged Creditor Reports
- Produce Weekly Sales Invoice Reports
- Produce Daily Sales / Credit Transactional Listings
- Bank Reconciliations
- Liaising with sales team and customers regarding credit control
- Filing and Ad hoc finance admin duties
If this role is of interest to you then please apply to this job advert or call Ben on 07825333387 or by email on
I look forward to hearing from you!
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.