Sales Ledger / Credit Control / Finance Assistant / Finance Administrator / £20,000 - £21,000
Macildowie are currently recruiting for a Sales Ledger and Credit Controller to work for an exciting and dynamic business based in Nottingham.
THE ROLE & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Creating invoices
- Checking VAT has been included on invoices
- Banking and reconciliation
- Chasing up outstanding debts
- Following full Credit Control process ensuring debt is regularly chased, followed up and reported on.
- Liaising with internal departments
- Produce monthly Sales Ledger reports to include balance sheet reconciliations
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Previous experience of working within Sales Ledger and Credit Control would be desirable
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel/Word
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work to strict deadlines
- Strives working in fast paced working environments.
- Proactive and able to manage own workload
If you do not have previous experience of working within Accounts and looking for a career change, maybe you are studying your AAT and looking for an entry into Finance, please click on the link to apply as a transferable skill set will be considered.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.