Accounts Administrator-£19,500 per annum
Macildowie are excited to be working with a growing business based in East Northamptonshire on the recruitment of an Accounts Administrator to join their team. This role is a permanent, full time opportunity and the chance to work in a welcoming and supportive environment.
You will need to be a professional and ambitious character with administration experience.
The business offer some great benefits, 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, as well as study support for the right person. With parking on site at their new offices, this could be the role for you!
THE ROLE & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Preparation of sales orders and delivery notes
- Completion of ASN's
- Completion of other Accounts Admin tasks as required
- Raising invoices as required
- Assistance with month end stock take
- Ordering and control of stationery supplies
- Switchboard and reception duties
- Assistance with purchase ledger processing
- General Office Administration and Assistance as required
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Strong administration skills and an interest in Accounts
- A professional and proactive work ethic
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise own workload.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to give and receive information effectively.
- Ability to work on own initiative and complete tasks promptly and accurately
- A good communicated with an ambitious attitude
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.