Our client is seeking an experienced sales ledger and credit control assistant to support their fast-paced accounts function as they currently have a backlog of outstanding invoices. The successful candidate will have a 'roll sleeves up and get stuck in' mentality to clear the work.
THE ROLE & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Chasing overdue accounts by telephone and letter.
- Allocation of payments.
- Dealing with queries and problems.
- Sending copy invoices and statements.
- Sending out reminder e-mails
- Reconcile the bank statement to the sales ledger.
- Cash flow forecasting
- Providing regular reports
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Experience in a similar role is essential
- Confident telephone manner
- Cheerful and friendly demeanour
- Experience of Sage Line 50 would be advantageous but is not essential
- Ability to get through a high volume of work
- Gets stuck in to the task at hand
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.