Software Sales Manager required urgently for our growing client based in Nottingham. They seek a self-starter with significant experience selling software to public sector customers. The Sales Manager they seek will be responsible for generating field sales - with the territory being national. A candidate who can spend 50% of the time based in Nottingham and 50% o fthe time out meeting customers. There is a people leadership component to this role too as a sales administrator is in situ to assist in the administration of the customer quotes/purchase orders and demonstration co-ordination. Thi srole would suit someone who views themselves very much as a player manager.
This agile business has an enviable reputation in developing unique software products tailored for the public sector markets, and consequently they are keen to exploit wider market opportunities.
In short, the role looks like this:
- Selling premium, innovative and high value software to public sector clients
- Field sales in a national territory so a full and clean drivers licence is essential
- Responsible for understanding client requirements and arranging appropriate demonstrations
Essential requirements our client has stipulated are:
- Curent/recent experience selling software into the UK public sector
- Ability to evidence sales success in these clients
- Demonstrable ability to sell IT solutions
- A full drivers licence and a car
If you have this experience and are keen to work for an organisation which will trust you to get out there and manage your own sales process and revenue pipelines, then this could well be your ideal role. The organisation prides itself on their approach to people development and leadership style, so if this attracts you too, then get in touch.
Please respond as soon as possible as our client is keen to appoint in November.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.