Luxury and prestigious upholstery company have exclusively asked me to recruit a Sales Office Manager for their East Midlands base to manage a team of 8 and maintain their high standards of customer service and products.
Key requirement from the candidate is knowledge and experience of the "luxury" market for interiors or upholstery.
"From sofa's to fabrics, we supply some of the most well know brands (including Harrods) with sofa's and fabrics to sell on to the end user. We primarily supply the retailors with products and services they require, so knowledge of the expectations of the high end retailers/independent working luxury brands is beneficial to be an ideal fit for the business."
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing a team of 11
- Identifying market trends and implement sales strategies to win business
- Ensure employees adhere to the high standard customer service we provide to customers
- Resolve key account problems and maintain contact with the right individuals
- Report all sales activity to directors
- Coach, develop and train employees to stay up to date with the latest products and trends
- Ensure Health & Safety procedures are adhered to throughout the office
Exporting goods is an area that will fall under your control and ensuring all pricing with advertising material is correct and up to date is part of your responsibility.
If this position describes a the role that are currently performing, within high end furniture and fittings and you are able to demonstrate that experience in your CV and on interview, then please submit your CV for review.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.