A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for a market leading electronics company based in Nottinghamshire. The position will invoice processing all Sales Orders, liaising and building excellent relationships with suppliers. Successful candidate must be confident in using computer systems and be prepared to package goods ready to be shipped to customers.
THE ROLE & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Take responsibility of the Sales Administration team.
- Order processing
- Inputting invoices
- Ensuring goods are packaged securely
- Arrangement of freight collection.
- Updating logs on the system.
- Coordinate and liaise with finance, sales and production departments.
- Credit Management.
- Ability to support other departments in the Company when needed.
- Ability to build rapport with clients and suppliers.
- Good knowledge of computer systems.
- High level of personal organisation.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to keep calm under pressure
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Manages difficult customer situations.
- Responds promptly to customer needs.
- Solicits customer feedback to improve service.
- Strong customer satisfaction focus.
- Displays willingness to make decisions.
- Takes responsibility for own actions.
- Self-motivated with strong initiative.
- Exceptionally well-organized.
- Analytical, strives to continuously build knowledge and skills as it relates to job and company needs.
- Uses time efficiently and completes work on time.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Approaches others in a tactful manner.
- Presents numerical data effectively and accurately.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.