Macildowie are actively seeking a French speaking Sales Support Executive to work for a well know company based in Nottingham. They are a growing organisation with offices based in various locations around Europe.
You will be reporting directly to the General manager of the Sales and Marketing, working in a team of X4 other sales executives.
Main focus of the role is to be the support function for the French clients, ensuring that all of their queries on pricing and products are answered whilst trying to up sell and grow business by speaking to existing or previous clients.
You will be working Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week.
- To provide sales support to French speaking customers
- Sales follow up
- Making contact monthly with customer base
- Ensure customers are serviced
- Email out regular product notices and new release information
- Liaising with admin for order dispatch
- Forecasting of French sales
- Attend trade shows and client meetings when necessary and as directed.
- Communicate with all internal departments including Finance and Credit Control, Customer service Teams in UK, Operations and Inventory
- Maintain good customer relations through email or telephone
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with French customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Fluent in English speaking and writing
- Fluent in French speaking and writing and listening
- Good communicator
- Desirable - SAP skills / Excel skills (intermediate level)
- Strong excel skills - V look ups and formulae knowledge would be beneficial.
Plenty of benefits in place such as good work place pension, life insurance and free parking.
If you are interested in this position please contact me directly on or apply directly to the role and i will be in contact with you.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.