Sales, Business Development, Sales Leadership, Sales Management, Sales training
Location: Market Harborough
An exciting new role for a Sales Team Leader has beencreated at our client based between Market Harborough and Corby. This organisation are going through a period of sustained growth and are in looking for an experienced sales trainer to train and develop a team of graduate-level candidates to hit sales KPIs.
The opportunity will suit a candidate with the following profile:
- Ideally a background in selling products AND services
- Experience of training people in sales and business development
- Experience of working to activity and monetary KPIs
- A candidate with a go-get positive attitude
- An ability to motivate others by leading by example
- Proven experience of successfully training others in sales and business development
- Someone able to coach and develop sales skills in others
- There are plenty of opportunities to grow with this business in terms of career although the ideal candidate will have a real passion for developing success through others.
- The ideal candidate will seek to increase their own earnings through the ability to get their staff to hit sales metrics
This is a great opportunity to be instrumental in the future success of this fabulous organisation. If you are interested in this opportunity and consider yourself a motivated and collegiate sales leader, please apply as soon as possible. The client would ideally like someone in place by the beginning of March 2019.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.