The main purpose of this role is to deliver excellent service to the Directors, Senior Management Team and wider business providing accurate, efficient and organised support.
This role will suit a friendly confident Senior Administrator who is approachable and welcoming with a positive "can-do" attitude. The individual should have at least two years previous experience and able to work effectively in a team and independently. This role has aspects of working as a PA and would be ideal for a Senior Administrator looking to gain experience in this area.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for Business Support functions including administration, line manager for local Support Service operations including maintenance working with Senior Management Team members to support their line management responsibility including recruitment, disciplinary etc.
- Manages diary of Senior Management Team ensuring the efficient coordination of dates, times and venues and the effective scheduling and prioritisation of appointments, meetings and other associated events and functions.
- Supervises and coordinates a key administrative process ensuring all associated records, transactions and arrangements comply with the company's policies and procedures, providing an audit trail by which data and information can be provided or accessed as required.
- Responds to external and internal communications, both over the phone and in person, prioritising accordingly and ensuring appropriate action is taken and all relevant individuals are involved/informed.
- Ensures the effective and efficient maintenance of computerised databases and paper filing systems through the timely and accurate updating of associated records.
- To provide direct administration support to advisers, delivering a professional and efficient service to both the adviser and the client.
- To provide direct administration support to the advisers when other team members are absent due to holiday or sickness.
Additional Requirements Include:
- Diary Management
- Coordinating meetings both internal and external
- Project Management
- Expenses management
- Flight and travel arrangements, UK and overseas
- Administrative support for the business
- Handling and dealing with complaints
- Maintenance of the company Intranet
- The ideal candidate must be flexible and open minded as duties will vary on a day to day basis depending on the needs of the business.
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent I.T. Skills, inclusive of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be able to communicate with people at all levels
- Calm and able to deliver a consistent level of work, even during times of high pressure
- Ability to multi-task and time manage effectively
- Ability to work well in a team and individually
- Attention to detail
- Flexible / adaptable.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.