Are you looking for an exciting and challenging role as a Senior Buyer managing the spend for MRO, Raw Materials or Packaging ?
This multi - national organisation is looking for a Senior Buyer to join the organisation in return they will invest in your future development within Procurement.
- Support Engineering and Operations teams in the development of spec's for the purchase requirements
- Search the market and issue tender documentation in accordance with the local procedures in support of the best practise developed by the company.
- Manage the evaluation and selection of suppliers of capital equipment.
- Negotiate commercial terms for contracts appropriate for specific purchase requirements.
- Responsibility for the subsequent management of contracts to completion in a cost effective and time efficient manner.
The following experience and skills will be required:
- Experience of purchasing indirect or capital items, MRO, Raw Materials or Packaging
- Ideally have experience of purchasing for a multi site, multi national business.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Preferably CIPS qualified or working towards a CIPS qualification
- Excellent relationship manager.
- Effective commercial negotiator with a results based background
- Ability to appraise technical specifications from a commercial perspective.
The salary range is £30,000 - £40,000 per annum dependant on experience.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.