Are you looking for an exciting and challenging role as a Senior Buyer managing the spend for MRO, Raw Materials or Packaging ?
This multi - national organisation is looking for a Senior Buyer to join the organisation in return they will invest in your future development within Procurement.
- Support Engineering and Operations teams in the development of spec's for the purchase requirements
- Search the market and issue tender documentation in accordance with the local procedures in support of the best practise developed by the company.
- Manage the evaluation and selection of suppliers of capital equipment.
- Negotiate commercial terms for contracts appropriate for specific purchase requirements.
- Responsibility for the subsequent management of contracts to completion in a cost effective and time efficient manner.
The following experience and skills will be required:
- Experience of purchasing indirect or capital items, MRO, Raw Materials or Packaging
- Ideally have experience of purchasing for a multi site, multi national business.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Preferably CIPS qualified or working towards a CIPS qualification
- Excellent relationship manager.
- Effective commercial negotiator with a results based background
- Ability to appraise technical specifications from a commercial perspective.
The salary range is £30,000 - £40,000 per annum dependant on experience.