Up to £28,000
Macildowie are pleased to be recruiting a Senior Buyer to join a manufacturing organisation based in North Nottinghamshire. You will take a pivotal role within the purchasing team, this position will report to the Managing director, and be responsible for:
* Sourcing items required for finished products.
* Sourcing items of capital equipment.
* Placing purchase orders.
* Minimising/maximising stock levels on components manufactured and brought in.
* Co-ordinate with planning.
* Ensuring stock is available to coincide with planned production.
* Checking the quality of purchases.
* Matching orders to goods received.
* Seeking out cost saving opportunities.
* Monitoring supplier performance.
* Maintaining a spend budget of £15m.
* Dealing with sub contractors.
* Processing invoices.
You will be working in a busy manufacturing environment.
Ideally you will have SAP & Excel skills.
The client is looking for a robust character who is interested in getting involved in the overall operation.
This role will pay up to £28,000 based on experience, coupled with other benefits you would expect from such an organisation.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.