We are helping a widely respected engineering firm recruit an experienced Commercial Manager to help sustain the superb growth they are currently enjoying.
This varied, exciting and rewarding role will demand certain skills and experience from candidates and favour someone with a flair for collaborative working (internally and externally) to maximise sales opportunities.
The wish-list for the client is as follows:
- A people leader with a proven history of building and running effective sales/business development/commercial teams
- A sales person with an eye for spotting and executing sales opportunities
- A strong commercial bias with an eye for detail on bids/tenders/contracts
- A well-developed financial methodology to include P&L remit and forecasting sales
- An ability to engage with customers nationally to understand long-cycle sales processes
- An affinity for engineering environments and dealing with customers who demand highly specified engineering products and services
- A desire to drive sales growth through best practice and innovation
- A fundamental motivation to deliver best in class customer service
The operational environment, the corporate culture and the leadership team at this organisation are truly fabulous. High performance is incentivised and rewarded - and geared towards positive customer experience and satisfaction. If this sounds like a role you would be interested in then please send in your CV. We are keen to assess candidates for the client as soon as possible.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.