FSSC Senior Administrator - Contracted Services FTC 12 Months £18'000 -£19'500 PA - Nottingham
Macildowie is seeking an experienced Finance Administrator to join a large Financial shared service Centre in Nottingham.
Based in the Nottingham Head Office reporting to the FSSC team Leader and Manager, you will ensure that all daily activities around processing of all transactional finance data is completed accurately and to a high standard.
This is an excellent opportunity to join thriving business that truly looks after their employees and who consistently look to improve employee experiences. You'll be responsible for:
- Ensuring all transactions are correctly allocated on a right first time basis to the ledgers
- Liaise with finance customer relations, stores and offices to resolve complex queries
- Analyse and validate data
- Calculating and processing monthly sales
- Reviewing all posting relating to the NHS
- Producing and submitting E-Invoices
- Reconciliation of stores debtors and accounts
- Query investigation and resolution
- Producing store remittances
- Provide KPI reports for Managers
- Posting sales invoices to the ledger
- Provide year end analysis
- Advanced Excel Skills with an in-depth knowledge of Macros and formulas
- Strong understanding of finance processes and controls
- Strong investigating and analytical skills
- Ability to assist the Team Leader
- Strong ability to process data, accurately, right first time.
Please apply with your CV or give me a call on 07766508821
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.