Senior Finance Administrator , £18'400 - £19'400 PA, Nottingham
Macildowie is seeking a Senior Finance Administrator join a busy Shared Service Team on a FTC for 12 Months based in Nottingham.
Based in the Nottingham Head Office reporting to the Financial Team Manager you will ensure sales transactions are processes and reconciled accurately to a high standard and in a professional manner.
This is an excellent opportunity to join thriving business that truly looks after their employees and who consistently look to improve employee experiences. Reporting to the Financial Team Manager you'll be responsible for:
- Analysing and processing sales data through the accounting system
- Producing cash to sales reconciliation on daily basis to store directors
- Raise any issues deemed non-compliant or not best practice to the Compliance Team
- Be the lead/expert on DJVP reconciliations (Year End and Month End) and associated processes
- Ensuring that sales accounting data is accurate and timely
- Liaising with other departments for data where end of day accounting process have not been undertaken
- Liaising with partners, external auditors and finance teams to resolve queries
- To ensure all SLA deadlines, KPI's and customer service expectations are met
- To support the Finance team through systems implementations, ensuring a smooth transition.
- Project work and implementation of process improvements
- Liaise with other departments to acquire information.
- Support members of team on related queries
- Deputise for Team Leader when needed
It is preferred that you have worked in a similar role, ideally with knowledge of Open Accounts and studying towards their ACCA or AAT. You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You will be educated to a minimum of GCSE Grade C in math's and English and have a good working knowledge of Microsoft products specifically Excel being able to preform Vlookups and Pivot Tables.
Please apply with your CV or give me a call on 07766508821
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.