Job Title: Senior Finance Analyst
Salary: £40,000 to £50,000
Extra: 15% to 20% Bonus, PHI and Pension
THE ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for providing financial planning and analysis for a range of senior stakeholders.
- Providing quarterly and monthly forecasting and subsequent variance analysis, ensuring the business is performing in line with expectations.
- Modelling and analysis for new product potential.
- Analysing business risk and exposure through financial modelling, cash flow analysis and product life cycle understanding.
THE CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE:
- CIMA, ACA or ACCA Qualified with a strong exam track record.
- Strong Excel skills V:Lookups and Pivot Tables
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are needed to effectively work with stakeholders at all levels of the business.
- Either a technical or commercial finance background will work well for this role, the key to success will be a good eye for detail and ability to articulate complex financial information
A fantastic, ever changing business in one of the UK's most exciting industries. You'll be working on the coal face of some of the challenges impacting the business at the moment, working to make sure they can grow and keep bringing innovative products to the market.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.