Are you looking for an opportunity where you get great exposure to the wider business and allow you to make your role "your own?"
Do you have the Financial and Accounting knowledge to support a dynamic business on technical accounting challenges and key business decisions?
We are recruiting a Senior Finance Manager position; to lead the Financial Planning and Reporting Team within a well-established business in a growing and exciting industry sector.
In this role you will primarily be responsible for the preparation and review of P&L and cash flow reporting (both statutory and management) and all aspects of the month end financial close process which includes Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.
This is an incredibly varied role and will suit someone with a technical mindset and strong understanding of governance and controls but who is self-driven and would like to work in a commercial environment.
* Responsible for reporting, budgeting and forecasting, period end close and preparation of group cash flow.
* Responsible for the UK statutory audit.
* Direct line management of two reports.
* Support key business projects providing technical guidance and reviews of contracts, to ensure the accounting treatment is robust.
* Build relationships with key stakeholders such as sales and procurement to understand the wider business.
Qualifications / Experience
* Fully Qualified Accountant - ACA / CIMA / ACCA
* Either Audit Manager experience or Central reporting role in Industry
* Strong Knowledge of UK (including FRS 102 experience) and US GAAP accounting requirements
* Strong cash flow modelling experience
* An ability to apply a commercial mind-set to technical accounting.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.