My client is currently looking to recruit for a Senior Head of Services based in Grantham; this is a senior role in a rapidly expanding organisation.
The Senior Head of Services will manage the delivery of the support services we provide to employers, financial advisers and payroll bureaux across a range of contact channels including voice, e-mail and web-chat.
The successful candidate will be adept in managing all aspects of a Contact Centre operation and will be responsible for, but not limited to.
THE ROLE & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Leading and managing the delivery of all operations across the Client Support first and second line teams
- Driving performance and efficiency in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Creating and implementing relevant performance strategies to drive desired outputs
- Ensuring delivery of a consistent and seamless customer experience
- Managing multiple team leader level direct reports
- Driving initiatives to continually improve service quality
- Ensuring delivery of all qualitative and quantitative contact and service SLAs and KPIs
- Utilising systems (including contact management and telephony) to improve performance and enhance the customer experience
- Maintaining strong and silo free relationships with other departments
- Overseeing regular resource planning and participating in recruitment activity
- Establishing and implementing training programmes to up-skill our staff and increase the focus on the customer
- Actively promoting our core values, ethics and culture
- Ensuring the department fulfils its legal obligations and is compliant to Data Protection Act and Financial Conduct Authority
- Promoting a culture of continuous improvement and behaviours to create an empowered, positive and engaged workforce who put the customer at the heart of everything they do
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Experience within a senior leadership role within a 100+ seat contact centre environment
- You will come from a customer centric industry and have a proven track record in leading a highly motivated team
- Proven track record and success in leading teams within a customer centric operation
- You will be a contact centre/call centre expert with hands on day to day management experience
- Demonstrable knowledge of contact centre KPIs and SLAs
- Proven ability to improve service standards and customer experience
- Highly organised and able to objectively prioritise own and others work
- Ability to be self-directed and productive without supervision
- Ability and experience in the management and development of staff and team leaders
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Adept at understanding, analysing and utilising contact centre data and MI
- Experience with and knowledge of contact centre technologies
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.