The permanent division of Macildowie HR are currently working alongside a market leading, international brand to recruit for a Senior HR Advisor. The Senior HR Advisor will be based out of the organisations Milton Keynes offices and will receive a salary of up to £24,000-26000 per annum plus a fantastic benefits package.
The Duties of the Senior HR Advisor will include but not be limited to:
- Managing a number of HR cases providing end to end support to stakeholders and employees
- Leading and taking ownership for personal cases and workload
- Organising, arranging, attending and leading HR meetings with relation to absence, performance and conduct
- Maintaining a professional manner and articulating thoughts and ideas to support wider business
- Ensuring all cases are managed in a timely and prioritised manner taking a commercial approach and escalating concerns to the relevant department when required
- Actively seek opportunities to improve departmental performance
- Demonstrating a strong commercial awareness to identify the best possible solutions to cases for which you are responsible
- Demonstrating a clear, analytical and methodical approach to problems
- Supporting other HR colleagues with their cases when required
- Ad Hoc support when required
The Ideal HR Advisor will:
- Hold CIPD or other relevant qualifications although this isn't essential
- Have experience of end to end case management across a variety of misconducts
- Be a strong communicator through written and verbal methods
- Have previously led HR case meetings
- Have the ability to manage a number of cases and be able to prioritise workload
The organisation are an international, market leading brand who operate in a number of disciplines. Known to many households and businesses alike, the firm are a corporate establishment who offer a first class working environment based in Central Milton Keynes.
Salary and Benefits
The Successful Senior HR Advisor will receive a salary of up to £24000 per annum plus a fantastic benefits package. Further to the corporate benefits the individual will be located in a highly commutable area of Milton Keynes which is walking distance from bus stops and Milton Keynes Central train station.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.