Senior Land Manager 70 - 80k + bonus + car allowance + package
Nottinghamshire based developer in the later living sector are looking for a senior land manager, who will work closely with the directors to identify land opportunities and really push the business to the next level.
Happy to look at people at a senior level pushing for AD and highly experienced land managers close to senior.
Experience in land procurement for the later living sector would be an advantage but not essential as long as you are used to buying large plots of land and a full understanding of the planning requirements.
The Role as set out by the client
- Land Identification
- Carrying out detailed market research and analysis, keeping up to date on market forces to aid the decision-making land acquisition process
- Keeping a record and log of sites on the acquisition tracker along with progress
- Fostering good and lasting professional relationships with landowners (including national house builders), development agents, local authorities, and consultants
- Undertaking feasibility reports and produce development appraisals
- Appointing and liaising with architects, cost consultants etc to obtain clear feasibility layouts
- Working with the development team and architects to deliver optimum layout by carrying out detailed land appraisals
- Negotiating cost-effective land acquisition deals with vendors and land agents, ensuring deals are within agreed budgeted and forecast requirements
- Ensuring all appropriate cost allowances are included within development appraisals
- Preparing comprehensive land reports, proposals for purchase and handover reports in accordance with the Development Control Plan.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any land manager looking to move forward with their careers with the client ready to interview ASAP.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.