Senior Management Accountant - Stoke on Trent - £33,000 - £38,000 + Excellent Benefits
Macildowie Finance is currently working on a position offering the opportunity to work for a business based in Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire.
Recruiting for a Qualified Senior Management Accountant, this role within the team will report to the Finance Business Partner and will produce monthly financial statements and offer support and advice to the wider finance team. There will be some supervision of supporting team members too.
The finance team will be playing an active part in leading and supporting the company in achieving its business objectives and revenue targets by providing key financial insight and control; whilst driving improvements to the operation and financial processes.
So what is the job?
- To provide a high quality, professional management information service, to support delivery of the business strategy and priorities.
- Presentation of financial management reports to non-financial managers across the business, working closely with these managers to manage the performance against budget.
- Ownership of the production of revenue and capital budgets, ensuring that resources are used in the most value added way on an ongoing basis.
- To support decision-making processes at all relevant management levels, leading to delivery of the business' strategy and priorities.
- To be the Financial Services representative at various departmental management team meetings.
- Active involvement in the production of integrated financial and performance indicators and drivers across the organisation, analysing how it benchmarks to others, both internally and externally.
- Assist with the production of financial forecast, highlighting variations to previous forecasts/budget.
What are you like?
- Good interpersonal communication skills, such as written, oral and persuasive communication abilities.
- Characteristics of thoroughness, self-motivation, persistence, resilience and dedication to deadlines.
- Good maths and computer skills especially MS Excel
- Analytical and logical problem solving skills
- Good attention to detail
- An ability to explain complex financial information in a clear way
- Honesty and discretion
- Supervisory and leadership skills.
CIMA/ACCA Qualified Package - £33,000 - £38,000 If you want to join an industry leading business with potential to grow into a bigger role then give Tom a call today, lets start the conversation and tell you more about this great job. 07973833069
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.