Senior Management Accountant - Warwickshire - £45,000-£50,000 Per annum + Benefits
My client, a large manufacturing business based in Warwickshire is currently recruiting a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Management Accountant to join their growing business and team.
You will be ambitious, have a great attention to detail and be able to work in a fast paced, dynamic business. Alongside this, you will enjoy working as part of a team, getting stuck in across multiple areas within the finance function, and not be afraid to bring new ideas to the table.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Production of Weekly Reports to main operating subsidiary companies
- Production of Monthly Subsidiary Company Management Accounts; 5 UK Companies, 1 Swedish, 1 German
- Consolidation of Subsidiary Accounts to Group plc accounts
- Reviewing/preparing and entering monthly journal entries to monthly deadlines.
- Assisting in the preparation of periodic (monthly and annual) financial statements on an accurate and timely basis, including income and expenditure accounts, budgets, variance analysis and commentaries, initially with guidance from the Group Financial Controller
- Providing financial support to key budget holders and their teams to understand variances and the implications for both current and future financial years
- Assisting budget holders with the completion of departments/projects annual budgets, and rolling forecasts during the year
- Preparing, reconciling and clearing Balance Sheet control accounts and maintaining the process for ensuring that these are undertaken on a regular basis.
- Assist Group Financial Controller and CFO with Annual budget process/quarterly production of Company Forecasts; including P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow
- Managing year end tasks and reporting
- Dealing with auditors
- Assisting in providing analysis/due diligence in order to inform decisions relating to major projects, contracts, loans and grants
- Responsible for keeping up-to-date process and systems procedural documentation
- Deputise for and support the Group Financial Controller as and when required
- Mentoring a management accountant
- Ad hoc duties as required.
- Qualified or very advanced Part Qualified CIMA or equivalent.
- At least five years' experience in a management accounting role within a manufacturing environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and be able to deal effectively with both internal and external stakeholders.
If you feel like you have the experience required to take on the above role, please apply now for immediate consideration!
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.