Senior Payroll Administrator / Permanent / Cannock / Flexible Working / £23,000 - £26,500 + potential for Study Support
Macildowie are proud to be working with a UK leading business based in Cannock, looking to add a Senior Payroll Administrator to their fast-paced function.
This is a permanent opportunity, looking to provide an excellent benefits and salary package of £23,000 - £26,500 dependent on experience. They would look to provide study support for the right candidate.
The business operate on a flexible working model with 2 days required in the office, and the other days from home.
Working hours are 8.30am - 5pm every day, with the potential for flexibility.
- Responsible for ensuring all payrolls are completed accurately and on time
- Validating and signing off all quality related payroll checks and controls
- Ensuring payroll process documents are fully updated and key processes are mapped and documented, including training material
- Recommending process improvements
- Liaising with key stakeholders regarding Payroll input requirements
- Supporting the Annual Audit
- Assisting with ad hoc payroll projects as required
The successful candidate will need:
- Extensive Payroll experience
- Knowledge of HMRC statutory requirements
- Strong analytical and IT skills especially Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Confident communicator
If you have any questions regarding this exciting opportunity, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me on 07825333387, and I would love to discuss it in more depth.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.