The permanent division of Macildowie are working in partnership with a market leading, nationwide organisation to recruit for a Senior Payroll Clerk. The Senior Payroll Clerk will be operating from the organisations Milton Keynes head office and will receive a salary of up to £32,000 plus benefits.
The Senior Payroll Clerk will be responsible for:
- Taking responsibility for the organisations in house payroll processes
- Collating and processing all payroll data from within the business
- Using manual and automated processes to complete statutory payments including SMP, SSP, SPP
- Completing month end reporting including RTI, EPS and FPS
- Processing employee benefits schemes in partnership with the businesses reward team
- Processing and managing holiday allowances
- Supporting with the role out of a new payroll system
- Communicating with HMRC when required
- Working closely with wider business stakeholders to resolve any payroll queries
- Processing year end legislation for employees including P60
- Ad Hoc duties when required
The Successful candidate will:
- Have experience of working with both manual and automated processes
- Must have experience of month end processing of RTI, EPS and FPS
- Must have a strong payroll background and have the ability to think laterally should system challenges arise
- Be a strong team player
- Have strong communication skills
Located just outside the Centre of Milton Keynes, the organisation boast a recently refurbished head office with top tier onsite facilities. Further the organisation can offer free onsite parking however the location is on most key transport links with access by bus and train also.
Salary and Benefits
The successful candidate will receive a salary of up to £32,000 per annum plus a company specific benefits package which includes:
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension match scheme
- Company specific discounts
- Plus more
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.