Macildowie are actively seeking an experienced Part time payroll officer to work for a great business based in Nottingham city centre.
This is a part time position working 20 hours a week, ideally 4 hours a day over 5 working days but this can be flexible if needed. Fixed term contract for 12 months.
Salary is between £22,000 - £25,000 full time equivalent depending on experience.
Ideally we are looking for a candidate with minimum 5 years payroll experience working in a stand alone role. If you have experience using iTrent or Sage payroll and have strong excel skills (V look ups, pivot tables) this will be a bonus. You will receive Itrent system training if you have not used this system before.
- Possess and maintain an in-depth knowledge and understanding of requirements and regulations relating to pension schemes, maternity, paternity and adoption regulations, relevant payroll systems, conditions of service and Inland Revenue, HMRC and national insurance regulations.
- 175 employees on the books on a monthly basis - sole payroller looking after this.
- Strong excel skills - v look-ups, pivot tables and formulas
- Apply working regulations surrounding statutory and company sick pay.
- Manage and monitor employee records through the ITrent HR & payroll system, it is imperative that all statutory regulations relating to tax, national insurance contributions and voluntary pension contributions are applied correctly and adhered to before producing first/final payments.
What will you have:
- Proven experience managing a payroll relationship with external payroll processors.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to produce MI and monthly reports relating to payroll.
- Experience dealing with system maintenance/administration.
- Itrent experience is desirable but NOT essential
This role is looking to start as soon as possible, if you are interested please apply online and submit your CV.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.