I am working proactively for a leading international business in Coventry, who are looking to recruit a Senior FP+A Analyst. The role requires a qualified, driven individual who enjoys both the technical and commercial aspects of finance.
You will be required to work closely with a range of internal customers across the Group to create a real and active partnership with both operations and management. Additionally, provide support and insightful analysis and be a trusted advisor to add value and drive business decisions, delivering information in clear manner at an appropriate level using a good mix of analytic, commercial and communication skills.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Production of management information for a range of internal customers, adding insightful analysis to drive business decision making. Analysing both short and long-term financial data; identifying business impacts and issues; highlighting key trends and anomalies in order to enable change and continuous business improvement.
* Providing both regular and ad-hoc reporting and analysis to the business to highlight trends and drive performance
* Preparation of reporting as required, including both actual and forecast data from financial P&L and Balance sheet exposure and other non-financial data such as sales trends
* Drive use of existing management information within the business and the efficiency of production
* Develop reporting in line with market trends and business needs
* Deliver excellent service to internal customers both inside and outside the finance function
* Fundamental role in the Group management information strategy
In order to have the best chance of being considered for the role, you will
* Be a qualified accountant
* Have a proven understanding of the interaction of Profit and Loss accounts to Balance Sheets and cashflow/funding
* Possess advanced excel capability and comfortable with other analytical tools such as power BI
* Diligent, can think across financial review and reports to ensure consistency
* Be approachable and able to work well with colleagues in finance and other disciplines
* Have the capability to think clearly when under pressure
* Be resilient, energised style and able to work on own initiative
* Well organised, focused on meeting deadlines and able to manage shifting priorities
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.