Macildowie is pleased to be recruiting a Senior Procurement Manager for a large organisation based in the East Midlands. This is a pivotal role within the Global Procurement Team, and as such is highly visible.
Reporting to the Director of Purchasing, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
* Managing a team of 5 direct reports
* Implement cost reduction strategies
* Develop & Implement procurement strategies
* Procurement of materials and supplies, within assigned area ensuring best price at all times
* Maintain accurate records of pricing, quotes, cost estimates etc.
* Review of Supplier Performance, including site visits
* Project work as required
To be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
* Significant experience in a Procurement Management role at a Senior level
* Previous experience in man management
* Ability to influence and communicate at all levels
* Computer Literate SAP knowledge would be advantageous
* Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong working relationships
* Highly Organised
* Previous experience in a logistics environment
* Professionally qualified with a strong academic background
* Able to Travel mainly within Europe, occasionally to the US
This is an exciting opportunity to join a global business at a senior level, as the business embarks on an ambitious 5 year plan.
Salary & Benefits
This role will offer a salary of up to £60,000 based on experience, Car/Car Allowance, Fuel Card and Bonus coupled with other benefits you would expect from such an organisation.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.